- High-power 3.2 Amp motor provides powerful performance
- 2,600 RPM provides the optimal combination of disc performance and user control
- High-performance, spun-fiber 3M disc aggressively removes paint yet is gentle on surfaces
- Operating the disc on its edge removes stubborn paint chips
- Operating the disc flat will smooth and feather the paint edges for an ideal surface for repainting
- Open-web disc design minimizes the loading-up of paint and dust
- Flex-Disc system conforms to contours to provide consistent results on uneven surfaces
The high-performance, spun-fiber disc operates at 2,600 RPM to provide the proper combination of user control and abrasive performance due to the open-web disc design that minimizes paint and dust build up.
Slightly tilt the sander on its edge to remove paint chips, or operate it flat for smooth, feathered paint edges that create an ideal surface for repainting.