- Deepest Star Drive on the market!
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point starts quickly without walking, reduces need for predrilling, cuts through composit materials on first rotation
- Tiny cuts on threads cut through fibrous materials and greatly reduces the torque needed to drive the screw without affecting holding power
- Knurl on shank reams hole in board being fastened, reducing drag on shank and driving tool
- High quality heat treated hardened steel. True flat head with 16 cutting nibs self countersinks and prevents spinout
Corrosion-Resistant Bronze Star Drive General Purpose AC257 Compliant Wood Screws are for exterior and interior professional applications using soft woods, chipboard, hard woods and other tough or treated materials.
Triple coating has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both ACQ and salt spray conditions. Bronze Star coating is compatible with pressure treated lumber & can be used with tannic wood, Cedar or Redwood.