- Breathable, solvent-based concrete/masonry sealer providing water, salt, and oil resistance
- For concrete blocks, concrete cinderblocks, split-face block, driveways, sidewalks, parking garages, roof tiles and parking lots, stucco, brick, clay tile, slate, sandstone, pavers, exposed aggregate concrete, natural and artificial stone
- Provides water beading effect; prevents water intrusion
- Protection against mold/mildew growth; Reduces dirt pick-up
- Prevents freeze-thaw/de-icing salt damage
- Prevents staining from oils, leaves, etc.
- Easy application; up to 625 sq ft coverage per coat; 2 coats required
- For interior or exterior surfaces
- Available in concentrate or Ready to Use
An industrial-grade, water-based, silane/siloxane sealer, Siloxa-Tek 8505 is engineered to reduce water and moisture intrusion, protect concrete from deicing salts, and resist staining from oil and fluids. This penetrating sealer dries clear and is an ideal choice to seal concrete, brick, or masonry driveways, garages and patios.
1 gallon mixed with 4 gallons of water makes 5 gallons.