- Breathable, solvent-based concrete/masonry sealer providing water, salt, and oil resistance
- For concrete blocks, concrete cinderblocks, split-face block, driveways, sidewalks, parking garages, roof tiles and parking lots, stucco, brick, clay tile, slate, sandstone, pavers, exposed aggregate concrete, natural and artificial stone
- Provides water beading effect; prevents water intrusion
- The treated surface has no appearance change
- Protection against mold/mildew growth; Reduces dirt pick-up
- Prevents freeze-thaw/de-icing salt damage
- Prevents staining from oils, leaves, etc.
- Easy application; up to 300 sq ft coverage per coat; 2 coats required
- For interior or exterior surfaces
Siloxa-Tek 8510 is a deep penetrating, solvent-based, water and oil repellent that protects against water intrusion, deicing salts, oily substances, and carbonization. Siloxa-Tek 8510 is a uniquely transparent, blended formula with added enzymes and surfactants that aide in accelerating a penetrating disbursement. It provides a hydrophobic barrier beneath the surface and seals out moisture while remaining highly vapor permeable and chemically bonding with the substrate. The treated surfaces will show no change in visual appearance from application and the surface will not chip, flake, delaminate or breakdown with UV light exposure.