- For use with most nominal 5/4 (1 in. x 5-1/4 in. to 5-3/4 in.) solid or grooved deck boards
- ProTech coated - 1500 hour salt spray
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- A star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces bit slippage and wear
- An aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- A unique trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry
- 350 Count comes with 1 bit,700 and 1750 counts come with 2 bits
The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System works on most treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite or PVC deckboard. CAMO Edge Fasteners, a CAMO Marksman tool, and CAMO Driver Bits combine to deliver a fastener-free deck surface that makes getting the job easy and installing the deck even easier. The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System is engineered to work exclusively together. Using other branded tools, fasteners or bits will impair performance and won't produce the desired results.